yes, eats everything offered​
Shipping or Collection only:
collection​
Your location.
JHB, Randburg,​
Price:
R400​
Photo's:
Have had her since she was 3cm in size so it destroys me that Im selling this beaut before she gets her full mature colours-only a couple of months away now.
Im going reef from a FO tank so selling my angels. Was planning on keeping her untill she got her full colours as she has never touched a coral but my regal tang has been harassing her in my new tank so ive decided to sell now. Currently has a bit of white spot( can see in the photos),as a result of the harassment, which im treating her for in quarantine..
31284d63b2f3e312a.jpg

31284d63c00a501b4.jpg
Notes:
-​

I'm going from Reef to FO. You welcome to come and have a look and maybe do a swop. See you are in Randburg, I am in Weltevredenpark

Anularis are amazing fish mine has to be my fav angel. Unfortunately I have to be honest here and say that there is more wrong with that fish than just white spot and who ever takes it will need to Qt the fish to get it right again. I hope it doesnt affect the sale just have to be honest and think of the fish first before anything else.

Trev

Flip, the angel really aint looking good this morning! I'm rather dumbfounded, can't figure out what's goin on.. Was happy n eating last night but so bad this morning?? Could ur just be the extra stress of being quarantined? Water parameters in the Q tank are fine??? The day i put her up for sale she gets sick!
Flip I hate this part of the hobby, upsetting stuff!

How is she doing, got I guy coming over today to take some corals, let me know, I will inform you what I got left after he was here if you still want some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom