Blue Mushrooms wanted.

Jungle Aquatics have a rock of blue mushrooms. Maybe give them a call to see if they still have it?

Thanks they do have but are asking a bit more than what I can afford at the moment. I would prefer to buy a "frag". If you know of someboddy that has, please let me know.

If you don't mind coming out to honeydew I can spare you one for R80.

Let me just speak to my wife tonight. A friend also lives in Honeydew so maybe well pop in by him for a coffey aswell. do you perhaps have a pick of it? Sorry that I ask but you are not just around the corner from me.

Here you go:

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

I have the same as the pictures above, you know where I stay so when you have a chance you are welcome to pop in and take one. We can just scrape one off one of the big rocks.

Morning everyone.
Thanks for the pics Tekkengal but those look like the same colour that I have. I don't know if is just the light.
Thanks Jayceew I apretiate it you are mutch closer to me but if its the same as in the pick it wouldn't help. But thanks for the offer.
What ime looking for is this:
p-84237-mushroom.jpg

Is this the mushroom that you have Rhyn?
Its a solid blue

I can pretty much guarantee you that the blue ones in the pic you posted is the same as the ones the others posted. Mushrooms display a different/more solid colour when viewing from the top. And the type of light under which is was photographed also plays a major role.

Back
Top Bottom