Bleached Inferno anemone

So will remove it as soon as i get leds for the tank any suggestions on how many 3w led chips will be needed
Are you going to DIY an LED unit? In the meantime could you maybe put back the original T5's?

Will also do a 25l water change this weekend
How much of salt will be needed
Each salt is different and will mix in different quantities depending on the salinity you want to mix to. But as a ROUGH guideline, I use 875grams of H2O salt in 25 litres of water to get to 1.026.

@viper357 are you around the sandton area bro maybe you could help me with testing my water bud?
Sorry bud, I'm very far away. :(

Your ph 7.4? Remember a bleached anemone can't photosynthesize. It needs food to help it get back to normal

So sincing I might have a free weekend will do water change and re scape the whole tank

Normally feed him lance fish and it eats with no probs
I just want the propper looking inferno back:banghead:

Lol you know this hobby takes effort and husbandry. Go for it and do it proper :thumbup:

when my inferno was as small as yours I use to feed mine twice a week. I use to cut a lance fish in half and feed the one half on a Wednesday and the rest either Saturday or Sunday.

@459b will just do a water change this weekend and test water
Hopefully theres someone around the sandton are to help me ;(

cant be the light...i have the exact same tank and light and my BTA is perfect

Different anemones have different lighting needs. These Inferno's cope under most lighting, and even poor lighting. I would check all the critical parameters, Alkalinity/Calcium/magnesium/Phosphate and Nitrate. I think your PH is to low needs to be up at 8 to 8.2.
I never feed my Inferno, but my nutrients are high, and I have a high fish stock, so feeding the fish normal food feeds the inferno's.
I do however feed my purple and red Heteractis Magnifica anemone's, which are rather large once a week with a 1cm cube Clean, skinless, non cooked Hake. Make sure the anemone does in fact eat the food you are feeding. You need to make sure of it.

Back
Top Bottom