• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Black silicone wanted

Reaction score
Howsit

I'm looking for a few tubes of den braven black silicone , do any of the sponsers have and will ship to dbn ? Went to den braven here in dbn they out of stock , will be gettin in dec , thanks

I have about 17 new tubes at R55 a pop if you like, used them for my tank build and this is whats left. @hamzah

Last edited by a moderator:
putting together a 4foot tank not sure how many ill need ? will you ship to me ?

Tnx les , I'm waiting on andre to let me know if he'll ship to me , ill take 4 tubes from him

@hamzah sorry sold them all one go last night

Last edited by a moderator:
If you get the courier to collect from me i will give you the 4.

It's free,no charge. just pay for your shipping costs. contact speed services and querie the price then take it from there?

Woow thanks bro , will phone them now and organise , could you pm me your details please

It's free,no charge. just pay for your shipping costs. contact speed services and querie the price then take it from there?

If you get the courier to collect from me i will give you the 4.

AWESOME bra, this hobby is expensive as it is, nice to see reefers help each other out here and there, top noth. Goodluck with your tank Hamzah

Back
Top Bottom