• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Big thanks to Lawrence from Aquaria

Reaction score
I'd just like to thank Lawrence for all the help he's given me. He really does look after his clients. I'd recommend everybody in the Durban area go to him for any of your Aquarium needs. Much more of a pleasure to deal with than any pet shop I've ever been to. Keep it up bud:)

100 % ..hey Lawrence you and the team rock bud

Hi guyz , does Lawrence stock in a range of sps ? If he does what's his contact details?

@seahunter, Check the sponsers section all aquaria contact details are there , you won't go wrong by contacting lawrence , always willling to help :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
He's based in Balito..Lawrence is the head of the Aquaria brand.Give him a shout he'll be more than willing to help

Thanks MASA Reefers

Thanks Reefers:)
We here to help and is a pleasure assisting all of you. Our lines are open 24/7 and we will always do our best to give you the best advise , quality live stock , quality products and the best possible service around. :)
Feel free to PM us or drop us a email on lawrence@aquaria-sa.co.za we will come back to you or call me direct on 071 203 2879 for all your aquarium needs.

Regards

:thumbup:Lawrence:thumbup:
and
:thumbup:The Aquaria Team:thumbup:

Hi guyz , does Lawrence stock in a range of sps ? If he does what's his contact details?

Yes we do stock SPS:) contact number 071 203 2879

Back
Top Bottom