Big tank for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
HI all reefers

We have this aquarium in the shop. But need to either sell it or install it in my house:slayer:
BUT I promised my wife that I will try to sell it before I take it home:(

So this is it - Normal price for this complete aquarium would be R 39500-00

SPECIAL PRICE R 21000-00:whistling:

This include the following:
  • Aquarium - 1.87 x 0.75 x 1.1 (water level at present 850 mm - could go to 950 mm) 15mm glass and double bottom
  • Galvanized stand
  • Sump
  • Sump pump
  • Piping
  • Bio-media
  • 3 heaters (300w)
Why sell or take it out?
We are replacing it with a LARGE coral aquarium (BIGGER:p than the one we have in the shop), to handle the ever increasing demand for quality corals:razz:

Photo's to follow tomorrow morning.

PS. delivery
  • in Pretoria = free
  • Gauteng = cost to be calculated
  • Outside gauteng = to be picked up.

Yes

is this your huge holding tank you selling??

Yes we have to make space for another coral aquarium!:(

But as you know the demand for new stock are bigger than the space we have available.

We are even replacing the 6 coral aquariums to get 30% more space (corals) on the same floor space.:p

Photo's

5074926aebd142a3.jpg

5074926aed457d10.jpg

5074926aef702ac3.jpg

Deposit

The customer that wanted this aquarium decided to take a even bigger tank:yeahdude:

So it is still first customer to deposit the money, have it.:slayer:

Re:

Yea, sorry Moolis I tend to agree, how do you get to that price. Sounds a 'tad' exhorbitant :nono:

the market for 2'nd hand tanks are very tough... people end up almost giving away their tanks, me included

good luck moolis, i'm sure you'll get the right buyer for this beauty, i loved it when it was a FOWLR, being so deep you're going to need some serious lights if you want to keep corals

cheers
ant

Selling

the market for 2'nd hand tanks are very tough... people end up almost giving away their tanks, me included

good luck moolis, i'm sure you'll get the right buyer for this beauty, i loved it when it was a FOWLR, being so deep you're going to need some serious lights if you want to keep corals

cheers
ant

I hope it do not sell:p

Then it will become my DISCUS aquarium at home:slayer: (After breeding tropicals for 18 years they will stay in my blood)

R21000 for a tank without any stock? or lights?... that is an impressive price Moolis. and 15mm glass does NOT cost R39500 for a tank that size.

i saw a tank a lot bigger than that complete with cabinet etc go for R20000(if i can remember) (likesfish)

good luck selling it. hope you get a buyer.

Sold

R21000 for a tank without any stock? or lights?... that is an impressive price Moolis. and 15mm glass does NOT cost R39500 for a tank that size.

i saw a tank a lot bigger than that complete with cabinet etc go for R20000(if i can remember) (likesfish)

good luck selling it. hope you get a buyer.

Sory just SOLD the tank.:razz:

Well Done!!

sold

Well Done!!

I AM SAD:(

WANTED A DISCUS TANK (would have to build one for myself:whistling: as long as the wife do not know) She already gave the OK on my 7000 x 2500 x 900:thumbup: but not to keen on second aquarium:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom