RSS Bashsea I-SEA coral viewer impresses

MASA Admin

Reaction score
One thing about Bashsea’s products is they immediately grab your attention and this is the same for one of the company’s latest additions — the Bashsea I-SEA Coral Viewer. Made with thick acrylic in four colors, it also includes some smart features.

Although most top-down viewers are pretty simple, a box or tube with clear acrylic on the bottom, the I-SEA uses 1/4 in. acrylic on the top and bottom to give you a beefier top-down that will withstand a bit more abuse than thinner acrylic. The Bashsea I-SEA also features four small tabs on the viewing face and top to allow you to stand it on its side without it rolling off the surface.

The Bashsea I-Sea Coral Viewer is available in four colors — red, blue, white and black — and 6 in. and 8 in. sizes and retails for around $40 for the 6 in. version. The company will also customize these for larger orders, so if you are a fish store or vendor looking for unique customized gadgets, check them out.

[See image gallery at reefbuilders.com]
Readers also viewed:

Click here to read the article...

wow. 40 dollars to view your corals. That is R560 before import costs, shipping and local shop markups.

12195976_474024219450279_4957004630825644847_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom