Ah well better tell the truth, that is me in all my hairy glory. Makes the woman go weak at the knees though :)

My nick is just my surname and initial. Makes it easier to remember when you register on lot's of different sites.

Avatar is jone of Woody making Nemo sushi. That's just my sense of humour coming through.

Hi all - I just saw this thread for the first time now - thought I will join in:
It is well known that I do not have a great imagination....
So, therefor my nick being my first name and first letter of my surname...

It's also well known that I am a SCUBA diving fanatic - and when I dived at A-Frame at Simonstown - I found this awesome tiny little puff-adder shark.... Could not resist...

Hi all - I just saw this thread for the first time now - thought I will join in:
It is well known that I do not have a great imagination....
So, therefor my nick being my first name and first letter of my surname...

It's also well known that I am a SCUBA diving fanatic - and when I dived at A-Frame at Simonstown - I found this awesome tiny little puff-adder shark.... Could not resist...

the shark was it dead or alive ? If alive where is it now ?

it is very nice to learn and know all the intresting factors of people's nicks and avatars hope lots more will join in

the shark was it dead or alive ? If alive where is it now ?

Hi Warr - the shark was (and is still presumably) alive - I put it back where I found it in a bush of some sea-plant of sorts.... I know that I should NOT be playing with the sea animals - BUT unfortunately I was a "bad boy" at the time and could not resist!

It was just TOO cute to leave alone....:nono:

:p

Hi Warr - the shark was (and is still presumably) alive - I put it back where I found it in a bush of some sea-plant of sorts.... I know that I should NOT be playing with the sea animals - BUT unfortunately I was a "bad boy" at the time and could not resist!

It was just TOO cute to leave alone....:nono:

:p

Nice one

so is there anyone els out there who would like to tell us how they got to their nick and avatar ?

Back
Top Bottom