August meet

You, your partner and family are welcome. Hold on i know you guys, not the whole of Benoni. LOL ,just bring the usual cooler box. Snacks and worse rolls and pink drinks and.... will be on tap :)

not the whole of Benoni. LOL ,just bring the usual cooler box. Snacks and worse rolls and pink drinks and.... will be on tap
what about brakpan ...? so what must i do with the cooler box if w/rolls ..pink drinks and-and-and is on tap...?just kiding with the school thing...ok?

Last edited:
Normally the guys sneak a peroni or two amongst the frags they plan to swap or give away.

BTW the cell signal is conveniently not so good in lambton during the meet.

Last edited:
Normally the guys sneak a peroni or two amongst the frags they plan to swap or give away.

BTW the cell signal is conveniently not so good in lambton during the meet.
i can see what you mean...so i must bring some corals with and maybe i go home with some new ones...

YUP do the barter thing. But announce what you have to swap or sell before you bring your DT. But yeah, the frag swap is one part of the get together. Get chatting amongst fellow reefers and do you swapping.

Sound gr8...and leave the cell with the wife incace she need to phone me she can answer and that way there is no ignoring the call...now i need to stay awake till after the rugby thanks NJ...

I am in

Back
Top Bottom