Aquatronica, Deltec Skimmers, Calc Reactors etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will only be in 2-3 months' time. (And it is by plane - so no heavy stuff)

So if Dendrosa decides whether he wants to take it real soon, I can make a plan to courier it with my stuff for him.

Sanders

Yes I would.

2 x Plugbars R3,000.00
2 x pH probes and interfaces R1400.00
1 x Density probe and interface (basically new) R1,500.00
2 x Temperature sensor R200.00
1 x Level sensor R100.00
1 x Water leak sensor and interface R500.00

Total: R6700.

Will let go to you for R6000 if you take (and pay) for it this week still.

PS: Remember you need to buy a controller still... I am not selling mine until all my tanks have been torn down.

just a heads up - I have 3 people currently interested in the Aquatronica stuff. The first person to make me an acceptable offer and pays the deposit will secure it.

Replied. Just so that everyone is up to date - I have two people (dendrosa and Bob the Reefbuilder) wanting the aquatronica stuff. Whomever pays first gets it.

Replied. Just so that everyone is up to date - I have two people (dendrosa and Bob the Reefbuilder) wanting the aquatronica stuff. Whomever pays first gets it.

how about - i will put up a price list with ONO - or nearest offer - this is not ebay it is a forum you have hardly contributed to, and are now purely earning from, whilst i don't mind you selling - don't boast or brag - it's generally considered rude.

I must have missed something. Where am I boasting? I was trying to follow forum rules by not bypassing the public forum and ensuring that people are aware other people are interested, since I received a lot of PM's that was not visible to other people. So I in fact am trying to be as fair as possible by giving everyone a fair chance.

I really do not understand how you could have interpreted my post like that... :S

dendrosa has taken the aquatronica stuff as well as the Tunze Osmolators.

Take note that within the next two weeks I'll be taking down my quarantine tank, which has a plugbar, pH, density and temp sensor. So Bob The Builder - if you are still interested let me know.

LikesFish, I'll take 1 phosban reactor for R350. I stay in jhb, but will go to pta this tonight or tomorrow morning. Could I come by your place for pickup? pm me

Also, I don't see any bragging in that post.

LikesFish, I'll take 1 phosban reactor for R350. I stay in jhb, but will go to pta this tonight or tomorrow morning. Could I come by your place for pickup? pm me

Also, I don't see any bragging in that post.

Yup you are welcome. Just phone me before dropping in.

PM'ed you my details.

For those interested - and especially you, Bob the Builder - my QT tank and it's equipment is now available. This means more aquatronica equipment.

The List

how about - i will put up a price list with ONO - or nearest offer - this is not ebay it is a forum you have hardly contributed to, and are now purely earning from, whilst i don't mind you selling - don't boast or brag - it's generally considered rude.
It looks like every one just ignored this post? WTF? Weeman that was totally uncalled for! I dont want to sound like a idiot, but dont forget that it's real people you talking too on forums, if I were you I would be ashamed of myself:nono: PATHETIC how everyone could just ignore krap like that just because it's said by a mod.

It seems like our friend from the homeland overstep the boundries of the colonies.
Wee-Man why are you so quiet man? Still freezed up or not?

Vernon although I did not agree with Weemans comments I think everyone has a right to express their opinions. I for one did not see how Waldo was bragging! I also think he has contributed alot of good info in his 122 posts far more useful than my 1000 odd...

It looks like every one just ignored this post? WTF? Weeman that was totally uncalled for! I dont want to sound like a idiot, but dont forget that it's real people you talking too on forums, if I were you I would be ashamed of myself:nono: PATHETIC how everyone could just ignore krap like that just because it's said by a mod.

Nothing to do with my status as a mod, this is my feelings as a member of this forum, i respect your comments as a regular contributer, which makes us equal, likesfish turns up, is clearly a VERY well informed reefer, then starts to sell to the highest bidder/ the first one to stump up the cash, to make it look like ebay, personally i would like to see the first person to say "i will buy it" as the person to get it, as opposed to the first person to stump up the cash (hense the ebay style selling) as i have said - no mod involved -so no danger of censorship - my opinion only.

It seems like our friend from the homeland overstep the boundries of the colonies.
Wee-Man why are you so quiet man? Still freezed up or not?

Sanders, it is my duty as a member of the homeland to "oversee" you colonials;)

Likesfish and i have discussed this over PM, we may agree to disagree, BUT, i respect him as a contributer, a reefer, and most importantly as a fellow human, but i also respect MY right to MY opinion, just as i do each and every one of yours.

and yes, it is stil feezing over here.:(

i hope that everyone is now happy, and we can all get on with the sell off, apoloiges to likesfish (but at least you got a free bump):)

as opposed to the first person to stump up the cash (hense the ebay style selling)

I think where the issue came in is this statement. I have only twice sold to someone who did not ask first. In the one case I did so because I said explicitly I do not want to courier live stock - especially a R1000 Achilles Tang. The second time was tonight - where I - after repeated attempts - could not locate the guy who wanted the sand, hence sold to someone else. All the other 10000 times I sold to whomever said first "I'll take it". Some of those people took 3 weeks to pay me - I still sold to them. Only when it came to things I *had* to sell - like live stock/sand - did I make these two decisions.

But lets leave it there. This is a dead issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom