• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Aquaria Specials Thread

NEWs on our Specials!!!!!

Wow Wow Wow Reefers what a busy and fantastic response we had from so many of you New and Old this last Saturday. Our KZN store saw many of our Aquaria regulars and many new Aquaria Reefers .The Gauteng store were run off their feet with may new and regular reefers, thank you for the fantastic support. For those of you who haven’t been to one of our stores come give us a try!!!
We were closed this Sunday as we all needed to all take a break, between myself and my staff we have been running flat out for the past 12 weeks getting everything ready in the Gauteng store but from today we back on schedule for everyone.
I have had a lot of calls from many reefers requesting us to extend the specials we ran this last Saturday to the end of this month. One request that was sent to me via email that caught my EYE was from a Youngster and I thought I should show his request. “ Hi I saw your add on the internet. I have wanted a salt tank and fish for a long time. My mom and dad say they will help me get one. I want to ask if you can help me out if I pay some money I have saved and my dad will pay the rest when he gets pay this week. I want to get the small tank you call it a nano tank I think. If you cant I undastand”
Ok reefers as you know we ALWAYS strive to assist and help all our customers new and old , so I have decided we will run the specials we had till the close of business this coming Sunday the 1st March 2014 on the following:
HOT DEAL NUMBER 1

Perfect STARTER for anyone and EVEN experienced REEFERS….
j1r_zpsh3gxa4ir.jpg

All this for ONLY R1995.00 incl vat
Deal includes Nano aquarium , Aquaria substrate[white or black] , some live rock or number SHooo1-1 synthetic Rock and YOUR FIRST BATCH OF SALT WATER FREE!!!!!

HOT DEAL NUMBER 2

Aquaria 120L Nano this is also a perfect STARTER aquarium for anyone and EVEN experienced REEFERS….
j2r_zpscen4skgy.jpg

All this for ONLY R4295.00 incl vat
Deal includes Nano aquarium , Aquaria substrate[white or black] , some live rock or number SHooo29-01 synthetic Rock and YOUR FIRST BATCH OF SALT WATER FREE!!!!!

HOT DEAL NUMBER 3

Go big from the beginning or upgrade your aquarium NOW!!!!!
j3r_zpsh0jqggq3.jpg

All this for ONLY R36995.00 incl vat
Deal includes Aquaria ABZ2000 2m aquarium, with skimmer, heaters low watt return pump, full sump filtration, LCD controller, Cabinet, Lighting hood, Aquaria substrate[white or black] , and 7 x pieces of synthetic Rock and FREE Delivery in SA!!!!

HOT DEAL NUMBER 4

Come on don’t be a Square!!! Rather get a 1 meter cube aquarium !!!!!
j4r_zpseghlylux.jpg

All this for ONLY R33995.00 incl vat
Deal includes Aquaria AMZ1000c 1m cube aquarium, with skimmer, heaters, dual sump filtration, dual low watt return pump, cabinet, LCD controller, Lighting hood, Aquaria substrate[white or black], and 7 x pieces of synthetic Rock andFREE Delivery in SA!!!!

HOT DEAL NUMBER 5

Are you tired of running around and buying RO water each week? Then you need one of these……..
j5r_zpsl3hqpe6d.jpg

All this for ONLY R1095.00 incl vat
Deal includes Aquaria standard 80GPD marine RO with deionized final stage filter.

HOT DEAL NUMBER 6

OK so you would rather prefer OUR top of the range RO machine……..
j6r_zpslsofdq3t.jpg

All this for ONLY R2750.00 incl vat
Deal includes Aquaria 100GPD marine RO , auto back wash, low and high pressure switches, LCD TDS monitor, filter life indicator with deionized final stage filter.

********We all know that sometimes your desires overreach your budget so we are able to offer easy payment terms on all our Aquariums, RO units, lighting systems, upgrades… Just ask any of our friendly team, we will help you*********

Here are our open times for our stores this week and coming weekend..

KZN opens Monday to Friday 8am and closes @ 4pm

THIS Coming Saturday and Sunday 9am to 1pm

Gauteng opens Monday to Friday @ 8am and closes @ 4:30pm
This Coming Saturday and Sunday 9am to 2pm
“SEA” you soon REEFERS

Lawrence OF AQUARIA & The Aquaria-SA TEAM

IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH OUR SERVICE AND OUR QUALITY PLEASE TELL OTHERS– IF WE HAVE NOT MET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECT AND ALLOW US THE OPPORTUNITY TO CORRECT OUR SHORTCOMINGS AND KEEP EACH AND EVERYONE OF OUR AQUARIA-SA REEFERS HAPPY.....”lawrence@aquaria-sa.co.za
Don’t forget when you purchase from an AQUARIA-SA Store YOU become part of THE AQUARIA FAMILY

Crazy Specials for March @ Aquaria-SA

la-specials-022015_zps54nyfgt7.jpg

Ok Reefers that February month over and finished!!!!
It has been an extremely exciting time for us at Aquaria-SA , having our Gauteng store’s GRAND opening , more exciting for us has been the overwhelming response from so many NEW Reefers who have started supporting us in both our KZN and GP stores. We have seen an influx of new Reefer keepers starting this fantastic hobby and we thoroughly enjoy assisting them and guiding them. A special thanks everyone for their support and we look forward to give all of YOU THE BEST of everything.
As many of you know at Aquaria-SA we always have super-hot specials and this month is no different to any other….. AQUARIA-SA is doing the BEST and only the BEST
Massive SavingsAquariaClair Avanzato LOW wattage pumps
n1%20r_zps3l8bysbg.jpg

A-3500 - 25watt – 3500 litres per hour – 2.7 meter head
R1195.00 incl vat
A-5000 – 40watt – 5000 litres per hour – 3.5 meter head
R1295.00 incl vat
A-6500 – 50watt – 6500 litres per hour – 4.0 meter head
R1395.00 incl vat
Massive SavingsAquaria Coral Reef Salt
salt%20r_zpszarfxuh6.jpg

Aquaria Coral Reef Salt, specially formulated for YOUR REEF AQUARIUM.
Specific Gravity 1-020 - 1.022 (20 °C)
PH 8.1(0 °C)
Chloride 16200 – 17800 mg/L
Sulphate 2300 – 2600 mg/L
Calcium 350 – 420 mg/L
Potassium 340 – 380 mg/L
Magnesium 1130 - 1230 mg/L
Strontium 10.0 – 11.0 mg/L
Rubidium 0.13 – 0.15 mg/L

SELLING at a super price of R349.00 incl vat per 10kg Bucket. Limited stock at this HOT PRICE!!!!!
Massive SavingsAquariaLumini LED Lighting SA’s
lumini%20r_zpskpj6a18x.jpg

CRAZY SAVINGS Get 15% OFF all Our Lumini LED lighting units and accessories
Massive SavingsAquaria2 meter complete Aquariums
2m%20special%20r_zpsxhnblqr1.jpg

CRAZY SAVING on this stunning 2 meter Aquaria Aquarium. This package deal includes the following, FREE Delivery, FREE Installation within 100 KM of our Aquaria Gauteng and KZN stores. This deal also includes substrate, low watt return pump, heaters, protein skimmer, 7 pieces synthetic rock & an Aquaria 80 GPD Marine RO machine. Get ALL THIS FOR R39500.00 incl vat….
Massive SavingsAquariaAMW102 Nano aquariums
j2r_zpsueiokfug.jpg

CRAZY SPECIAL has been extended strictly while stocks last. Deal includes Synthetic rock sh0029-01 or some live rock, Aquaria Cal-side substrate and FREE Salt Premix water.
GET all of that for an unbelievable R4295.00 incl vat
Massive SavingsAquariasynthetic Rock
rock_zpsxaff2e9d.jpg

CRAZY SPECIAL on all shapes of Aquaria Synthetic Rock …Get 15% OFF……
“SEA” you soon

Lawrence and The Aquaria Team…

IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH OUR SERVICE AND OUR QUALITY PLEASE TELL OTHERS– IF WE HAVE NOT MET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECT AND ALLOW US THE OPPORTUNITY TO CORRECT OUR SHORTCOMINGS AND KEEP EACH AND EVERYONE OF OUR AQUARIA-SA REEFERS HAPPY.....”lawrence@aquaria-sa.co.za
Don’t forget when you purchase from an AQUARIA-SA Store YOU become part of THE AQUARIA FAMILY

keep those orders coming!!!!

http://pinterest.com/pin/create/but...l+thanks+everyone+for+their+support+and+we+lo
la-specials-022015_zps54nyfgt7.jpg

Ok Reefers that February month over and finished!!!!
It has been an extremely exciting time for us at Aquaria-SA , having our Gauteng store’s GRAND opening , more exciting for us has been the overwhelming response from so many NEW Reefers who have started supporting us in both our KZN and GP stores. We have seen an influx of new Reefer keepers starting this fantastic hobby and we thoroughly enjoy assisting them and guiding them. A special thanks everyone for their support and we look forward to give all of YOU THE BEST of everything.
As many of you know at Aquaria-SA we always have super-hot specials and this month is no different to any other….. AQUARIA-SA is doing the BEST and only the BEST
Massive SavingsAquariaClair Avanzato LOW wattage pumps
n1%20r_zps3l8bysbg.jpg

A-3500 - 25watt – 3500 litres per hour – 2.7 meter head
R1195.00 incl vat
A-5000 – 40watt – 5000 litres per hour – 3.5 meter head
R1295.00 incl vat
A-6500 – 50watt – 6500 litres per hour – 4.0 meter head
R1395.00 incl vat
Massive SavingsAquaria Coral Reef Salt
salt%20r_zpszarfxuh6.jpg

Aquaria Coral Reef Salt, specially formulated for YOUR REEF AQUARIUM.
Specific Gravity 1-020 - 1.022 (20 °C)
PH 8.1(0 °C)
Chloride 16200 – 17800 mg/L
Sulphate 2300 – 2600 mg/L
Calcium 350 – 420 mg/L
Potassium 340 – 380 mg/L
Magnesium 1130 - 1230 mg/L
Strontium 10.0 – 11.0 mg/L
Rubidium 0.13 – 0.15 mg/L

SELLING at a super price of R349.00 incl vat per 10kg Bucket. Limited stock at this HOT PRICE!!!!!
Massive SavingsAquariaLumini LED Lighting SA’s
lumini%20r_zpskpj6a18x.jpg

CRAZY SAVINGS Get 15% OFF all Our Lumini LED lighting units and accessories
Massive SavingsAquaria2 meter complete Aquariums
2m%20special%20r_zpsxhnblqr1.jpg

CRAZY SAVING on this stunning 2 meter Aquaria Aquarium. This package deal includes the following, FREE Delivery, FREE Installation within 100 KM of our Aquaria Gauteng and KZN stores. This deal also includes substrate, low watt return pump, heaters, protein skimmer, 7 pieces synthetic rock & an Aquaria 80 GPD Marine RO machine. Get ALL THIS FOR R39500.00 incl vat….
Massive SavingsAquariaAMW102 Nano aquariums
j2r_zpsueiokfug.jpg

CRAZY SPECIAL has been extended strictly while stocks last. Deal includes Synthetic rock sh0029-01 or some live rock, Aquaria Cal-side substrate and FREE Salt Premix water.
GET all of that for an unbelievable R4295.00 incl vat
Massive SavingsAquariasynthetic Rock
rock_zpsxaff2e9d.jpg

CRAZY SPECIAL on all shapes of Aquaria Synthetic Rock …Get 15% OFF……
“SEA” you soon

Lawrence and The Aquaria Team…

and yes they are flying out hurry and take advantage

Watch out for our great specials....coming soon...

specljfr_zpspugydmom.jpg

GREAT Specials .....coming SOON ...starts Friday.....watch this space.....

what is the price per kg for synthetic rock
Hi there thanks for the inquiry, its not priced per KG its priced per shape. we can send you a price list, just pm us a email address

Back
Top Bottom