• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Aquaria Ammonia Removing Stones ..INFO

Questions

Is it possible to use in conjunction with other NO3 reducing products or regimes?

You are able to use it with the other NO3 reducing products.:) But if you use this product and our Aquaria super Nitrifying Bacteria you will not need any other NO3 products
View attachment 163756 AQUARIA Super Nitrifying Bacteria
AQUARIA Super Nitrifying Bacteria............
Aquariabactria.jpg

Suitable for saltwater and freshwater Aquariums

Here is a little more info about the product…
Features:
1. Every milliliter contains 200 million live bacteria.
2. It contains protein and various vitamins for nurturing and brightening fishes.
3. It can provide high quality water purification and effectively prevent the growth of pathogenic microorganisms.
4. It can come into effect in both aerobic and anaerobic environments and wont degrade the oxygen contents in the water.
5. It contains polyclonal euryhaline and eurythermal bacteria, which are suitable for both Salt water and fresh water Aquariums above 10.
6. It can naturally decompose the harmful substances (such as organic matter, ammonia, nitrite and sulfureted hydrogen, etc.) in the water of the Aquariums and at the bottom of the sand bed.
7. It can also assist in the treatment of sick and decease ridden fish
8. It can be used in the setup of new aquariums thus adding the nitrifying bacteria that is needed to sustain a health aquarium.

Anyone in PE stocking this stuff?
We are able to ship direct any ware in South Africa , send us a PM with your order and we will get it off to you .:thumbup:

Aquaria ammonia Stones

Hi there reefers:)

I'm sure there are a lot of reefers out there that still haven't tried this fantastic product "Aquaria Ammonia Stones"

Now Reefers this product is not only designed to remove Ammonia from your system The fine micro pores in the ammonia stones house good bacteria and this creates a healthy bio filtration for your aquarium

I have also been coming across a lot of reefers that are having problems with high ammonia reading both old and new aquariums... Reefers please feel free to call me anytime on 071 203 2879 or drop me a email lawrence@aquaria-sa.co.za and Ill give you the best possible advise and help you with your aquarium.

Regards

Lawrence & :thumbup: The Aquaria-SA Team :thumbup:

Last edited:
Specials

Reefers go check out our great specials on our Aquaria-SA Specials thread... they will sure warm you up this winter:thumbup:

Aquaria Ammonia Stones

Hi there reefers:)

I'm sure there are a lot of reefers out there that still haven't tried this fantastic product "Aquaria Ammonia Stones"

Now Reefers this product is not only designed to remove Ammonia from your system The fine micro pores in the ammonia stones house good bacteria and this creates a healthy bio filtration for your aquarium

I have also been coming across a lot of reefers that are having problems with high ammonia reading both old and new aquariums... Reefers please feel free to call me anytime on 071 203 2879 or drop me a email lawrence@aquaria-sa.co.za and Ill give you the best possible advise and help you with your aquarium.

Regards

Lawrence & :thumbup: The Aquaria-SA Team :thumbup:

Yet another one of our great products for your aquarium... send us your orders today 500G Aquaria Ammonia stones R70.00 incl vat:thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom