Anyone used this salt or heard of it?

Reaction score
The LFS had this salt. 20kg for R470. Did anyone use it before of have you heard of it? This is the website Aqua-pro Aquarium

These are the pics I took
2011-03-08125114.jpg

2011-03-08125124.jpg

2011-03-08125155.jpg

2011-03-08125224.jpg

2011-03-08125212.jpg

They also had live crushed coral substrate (same brand)

Doesnt look to bad, let us know what the results are, mix a little and test calcium magnesium

Made by Aqua pro aquariums, as far as I know new kids on the block in terms of marines...rather check the new microbelift salt if you are looking at bang for your buck (sorry I get my NSW for free...just a :peroni: and suntan)

Made by Aqua pro aquariums, as far as I know new kids on the block in terms of marines...rather check the new microbelift salt if you are looking at bang for your buck (sorry I get my NSW for free...just a :peroni: and suntan)

dont rub it in! We know you coastal guys have it easy :(hehe

Do the recommended mix. 20KG makes 600L
So 60L should be exact 2KG (wow my maths are still good)

anyway, please test the salinity thereafter. Would be interesting to see if the new kids on the block do mix to 1.025

Why the plastic wrap? The container not closing properly?

please let me know where u got it from , i would like to test it

we will only know how it is once u test it. 470 for 20kg is really cheap but then again real ocean was cheap and people had issues.

Gauranteed trace amounts of

- Pb (Lead)
- Hg (Mercury)
- Cd (Cadmium)
- Cu (Copper)

thought these were bad news or am i missing something??

According to wiki Eu (Eropium) has "no known biological role"? Carbon (C) and Nitrogen (N) present in elemental form diamond, graphite, nitrogen gas (N2)??

It's Chinese.

They also make test kits, which I have tested, wheren't too bad? kits where under a R100 or something.

Let us know the results.

Pm'd you Dallas.. Let us know what happens

Yip there is only one salt for me now :) microbe-lift
Posted via Mobile Device

600ish I think.. Does anyone know the price?

Back
Top Bottom