600mm Cube with AI Sol LED

Reaction score
Morning Reefers,

For some time now I have not had a tank in office (did not really enjoy the AIO nano) and did not intend putting a tank into my office as we have the large tank in the board, which we all enjoy. However, one of my collogues who had a tank in his office was promoted & his new office just cannot accommodate his tank – so he asked if I would like it?

It seems it was just meant to be LOL - anyway the tank was set up in my office and I started making a few changes to the tank straight away (all the tank had was LR & 3 x clown fish)

· Replaced the lighting with a AI Sol LED unit (with controller)
· Added a BOYU MW-15 powerhead
· Also replaced the edging around the tank (was black) to natural oak, to match my office
· And finally replaced the boards around the tank (also so match my office)

Tank build, weekly maintenance & aquascaping done my Nemo’s Janitors
So the basic spec’s of the tank are as follows (tank been running since 1st April 2012)

· 600mm Cube on metal stand (with skinny overflow)
· Single AI Sol LED unit (with controller)
· TS1 Skimmer
· Two Little Fish’s Reactor with NP Pellets (split of the return pump)
· Filter Matt & Bioballs
· BOYU MW-15 powerhead
· Return Pump is a Deltec H2 Ocean
· R/O tank with level top switch

Well tank is been in my office for about two weeks, added some Ricordea’s & now looking for Zoa frags (want to keep it simple). Currently have the following fish

· 1 x Tailspot Blenny
· 2 x Snowflake Clowns
· 1 x Platinum Clown
· 1 x Yasha Goby & Pistol Shrimp Combo (on order)

Here are just two quick cell-phone picture to get started – will take some proper shots soon
Cheers
Michael B

IMG-20120612-00114.jpg

IMG-20120612-00115.jpg

Last edited:
Another gem to be, looking forward to seeing this one progress Michael.

where do you work that they let all this reefing happen? Nice tank once again. Awesome scaping!

Looking good man.I need to give You my CV man, thats awsome going to work every day and looking at great tanks like these.

One guess, Francois?

Back
Top Bottom