2balive's 128l Nano with MH light

Sorry @Jeffery, somehow missed the post.

I am opportunistic so take what I looking for when I find it.

Got some frags from members, and most other corals come from Oceanson, Elite and Perky.

Fish I mainly order/buy by from a non sponsor of this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Photo of Pom Pom Crab with big anemones

Photo of Pom Pom Crab with big anemones

Finally got a decent photo of my Pom Pom Crab. She has got eggs again, but best is the size of her anemones. They where slivers of white when I put her in the tank, now it is formidable weapons of mass destruction :biggrin:

PS She is a gentle creature, only uses it for self defense.

304ed495c9504fb.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pic, they are really interesting to watch when they come out of hidding.

Update and photos

Thanks.

Been a while since a post photos/an update. Tank doing well, stable, still have the odd light chyno outbreak now and then.

Have added some stuff since the last time. The mushroom rock is leaving once @Electrician24 comes to pick it up, will have some more space then.

304ed5156511037.jpg

304ed5156534e58.jpg

My two new favorite additions.

304ed515654adf4.jpg

304ed515653fe56.jpg

My SPCA coral, was in a bad state when I got it, recovering well, even started growing over the dead skeleton areas. I see gold with interesting green hues, my family say brown.

304ed51565565bb.jpg

My full pink Minimax finally came out of hiding.

304ed516a2cb076.jpg

Len, you have joined the OMG tanks for me
lovely work!

Your tank is beautiful dude - some cool pics as well, love the goby in the pump.
Nice coralline growth going on!

:thumbup:

See you tomorrow then.
Thanx Len

@Electrician24 sorry to about stuffing you around tonight, sometime think it is easier looking after corals than kids.

I can come and drop the rock of at you on Friday, after lunch? Where?

Len, you have joined the OMG tanks for me
lovely work!
Your tank is beautiful dude - some cool pics as well, love the goby in the pump.
Nice coralline growth going on! :thumbup:
your tank looks great Len. love the bright colours in the tank.:thumbup:

Thanks, appreciated. Absolutely love to sit and watch them inside the tank. Still very nervous around it, especially when anything in it change/are different.

Spend much more time, this time, planning and doing pre-water work, stuck to my plan after the water, so far so good.

Not so happy with my fish tract record, have lost some fish, got to figure out how to feed the delicate eaters better. Also lost a fat healthy one, still suspecting Hell Boy.

@Electrician24 sorry to about stuffing you around tonight, sometime think it is easier looking after corals than kids. I can come and drop the rock of at you on Friday, after lunch? Where?

Hi Len can you drop it off at Perky Diepriver, I'll leave the bucks with David, as Friday I'll be in Brackenfell, it would be much appriciated.
Thanx
Anton

Last edited:
Thanx Len
Left your bucks with David Today

Btw dimensions of the Healia HC-500A is 475 x 360 x 490 you can look at yours on the back pannel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom