2010 Calendar now available

:razz:Don't know why you guys strugling so much, got mine just before xmas - bulk order, fetch it from fransS.:razz:
I like it, plain, simple and nice pics, and the size is just right - nice going!!

:lol:
Yes, we received your payment, thank you. If you have not got your calendar yet then you need to pop around to that place on North Beach and ask the caretaker why is he hiding your calendar. Maybe if you wash his new 4 times 4 then he'll give it to you.:p
What you talking larny? I think it is at the post office, got a letter but too lazy to go there. Will make a plan tomorrow ;)

Get your lazy ass to the post office:lol::lol:
Dude, stick that bugger on the back of your bike and show him how it's done, then leave him there and make him walk home.

Thanks neo, glad you like it. :)

I have not received mine either, but noticed that my local PO does not sort out post daily. Will keep looking out for it...

Martin i will PM you the trace No. Might make it easier when dealing with the PO

Thanks Keith for the information. The wife picked up the calendar from the PO yesterday. It is awesome and thanks to all involved in producing the calendar.:thumbup::thumbup:

Meks, you got calenders with you, can I pay and collect from you?
Not yet dude. Will go collect today if I can.
Get your lazy ass to the post office:lol::lol:
I am at the office. Just cant get a chance to get out :(
Dude, stick that bugger on the back of your bike and show him how it's done, then leave him there and make him walk home.

Well whether he's in the car or on the bike he'll always be at the back:whistling::D:

Wondered why he always wants to ride on the back of my van:whistling:

K@kpraat :p

Calendars still available, information on how to buy one is on the first page of this thread. Thanks.

I would like to me a recommendation for next year's calendar. :p

For each month indicate the species (fish and/or coral) that is shown in the photo. This will help sourcing similar LS a little bit easier as there are photos of some nice stuff.:)

I would like to me a recommendation for next year's calendar. :p

For each month indicate the species (fish and/or coral) that is shown in the photo. This will help sourcing similar LS a little bit easier as there are photos of some nice stuff.:)
Dammit. You're right, I wanted to do that on this calendar but totally forgot about it.:(

Yes we have calendars available, not too sure if Lanzo has any. If not we can post one to you (postage is free), all the info is on the first page of this thread. :)

Back
Top Bottom