1500x900x475 Rimless starfire journey starts

Now the next reef meet isn't gonna a be at my house!theeww!Ohh damm now I gonna have to update my thread now that they know the tank is done!:whistling:We are all gonna come for a visit!!:p

Not much, but with parameters looking so good I am adding fish sloooowly as to not bombard the bacteria hehe

Little local caught vaggie in first..

IMG-20130909-WA002.jpg

That's why I have 2 more tanks!! This one going to be for corals, been lucky enough that this vaggie is reef safe. Hope it stays like that! :eek:

That's why I have 2 more tanks!! This one going to be for corals, been lucky enough that this vaggie is reef safe. Hope it stays like that! :eek:

awesome to see you getting really stuck into the aquariums....

yeah, dont think much chance of that vaggie staying away from corals....:lol:
unfortunatly as he gets bigger hes like a lion and meat.:tt2:

i once kept a clown trigger from 2cm size until 20cm size without eating coral....

i then went on holiday and the guy looking after my tank was not so "generous" at feeding time as i was....

when i got back home 2 weeks later....every leather and lps coral i owned looked looked like a parrot fish got hold of it........:blush:

i kept his apetite at bay by loading him with prawns and mussel...
when he was subjected to flakes, pellets and frozen blister size food....he decided f#$K that those corals look good

Last edited:
awesome to see you getting really stuck into the aquariums....

yeah, dont think much chance of that vaggie staying away from corals....:lol:
unfortunatly as he gets bigger hes like a lion and meat.:tt2:

i once kept a clown trigger from 2cm size until 20cm size without eating coral....

i then went on holiday and the guy looking after my tank was not so "generous" at feeding time as i was....

when i got back home 2 weeks later....every leather and lps coral i owned looked looked like a parrot fish got hold of it........:blush:

i kept his apetite at bay by loading him with prawns and mussel...
when he was subjected to flakes, pellets and frozen blister size food....he decided f#$K that those corals look good

Sounds more like I shouldn't go on holiday :eek:

Stuff that, he can go in the other tanks then! :thumbup:

Now the next reef meet isn't gonna a be at my house!theeww!Ohh damm now I gonna have to update my thread now that they know the tank is done!:whistling:We are all gonna come for a visit!!:p

What do you mean next reef meeting? Guess I was not invited to the others. ;)

Its a 50 50 chance but my money is not on the side of the coral.

That's a bummer!

Crack and bled dry or crack but saved in the nick of time?

Cracked and saved in time, but now even less space to hold fish. Had to move so many fish around as the cracked one held some of my predators.

Glad it's all sorted :)

Anytime

Bad luck is a bIatch ... know all about that , but sure things will work out fine. Moed hou !!!

Back
Top Bottom