1500w pure sine wave inverter cheap!!!

Oh poor me .... asked yellow pages for Builders Warehouse number in Gateway Durban .... They dont know .... checked Gateway's website .... no such shop ..... mmmmm maybe his shop got another name??????

Oh poor me .... asked yellow pages for Builders Warehouse number in Gateway Durban .... They dont know .... checked Gateway's website .... no such shop ..... mmmmm maybe his shop got another name??????

Its actually a Mica, They screwed up a bit, the ones that Andreas, Brett and myself bought yesterday was meant to be R999, but we managed to get away with them for R699.

They still had 2 or 3 of these units left this afternoon, However I believe the batteries were damaged, but even without the batteries its still worth the money IMO.

IT used to be the Mica Hardware in the Crescent Shopping Center but its Builders Wharehouse now. -

Actually, give this is a marine aquari site, I should rather call it a POSS.
Piece of Skimmer Scum !!!

As you may well deduce, I'm not a happy camper !

mmmm:lol::lol:Shame:D

Durleo is right. It used to be a Mica;)Chika - Here's a contact no for them 031 566 3650

Thanx bud.... will give them a shout tomorrow

Tedelex.
will take it back in the morning and swop it. hopefully still some working stock left - Tedelex or Su Kam

When I was there this afternoon, they still had 2 or 3 800VA Su-Kam, but battery packs damaged, so tell them for the hassle they must change it for a Su-kam 800VA and keep your old battery pack if you got one.

Back
Top Bottom