1000L water containers

Reaction score
Hi guys

I lost Palmerc's number...i got my previous 3 drums from him...if somebody has his nr for me please pm it to me please.....

Or if you know where i can get 2 more of these containers i will really appreciate it.

p.s It is those square 1000L containers with the metal frame

Regards
Lanzo

Thanx bud .... now for my question I asked long time ago ... Anyone used these tanks with the "front" cut and replaced with glass for viewing ... BTW sorry for jacking your thread Lanzo ....

Thanx kgem and how "clean" are these tanks ... We had a leather company here that used to keep dyes in them .... but they stopped selling them coz people used them to store water and were getting sick coz they ere not being cleaned properly....

Thanx bud .... now for my question I asked long time ago ... Anyone used these tanks with the "front" cut and replaced with glass for viewing ... BTW sorry for jacking your thread Lanzo ....

Sounds to me, you want to build a cheap cube. ;)

Bump....
Was thinking of "cutting" these tanks halfway, height wise .... then putting them side by side with an end result of 2 x 500 ltre "tanks" ... Anyone see a problem using these tanks
moz-screenshot-6.png
14844bd9904249495.jpg

i have seen them widley used for propogation etc etc.. i was thinking of doing someting simular but now im waiting to move..

My dad is playing around with a possible setup three quarter way through ... this used to fall into our swimming pool ... alas after 16 years we closed it up due to a major crack .... latent clay under the pool .... but if our weather was not so extreme I might have taken over ... Now the idea is to get some glass on and have some coldwater species in there... but I got my own marine ideas if they let me.....
14844bd9b9d564363.jpg

14844bd9b93e5f5d2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom