700mm "cube" Reef tank build

Looks great. Would love to see your plans on your arduino led system.

I'm also thinking of building my own sump. Got any more details on your one?

Last edited:
Looks great. Would love to see your plans on your arduino led system.

I'm also thinking of building my own sump. Got any more details on your one?

Thank you!

The LED setup is still a work in progress and I have not finalized the design yet. I will post it when complete though, so watch this space.

I got the sump design from @Visser. If he does not mind I will pass it on to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you!

The LED setup is still a work in progress and I have not finalized the design yet. I will post it when complete though, so watch this space.

I got the sump design from @Visser. If he does not mind I will pass it on to you.

You are more than welcome to share my sump design with anyone as long as they dont manufacture it commercially;)
@gmccarthy , @JackSplat

My sump, mostly based on @Visser 's design. With return pump and new skimmer!

sump1.jpg

sump2.jpg

DT also tested and all is well, now for the plumbing and lights

Looking good @JackSplat!
Was wondering if i could perhaps come by on monday (or later when you're available) to have a tank chat & exchange some ideas that you might be able to use in your new tank.
(& to meet a fellow pretoria nano reefer?)

welcome to masa

nice cube you got going there when do you expect it to be filled

Looking good @JackSplat!
Was wondering if i could perhaps come by on monday (or later when you're available) to have a tank chat & exchange some ideas that you might be able to use in your new tank.
(& to meet a fellow pretoria nano reefer?)

Cool, that would be great. The weeks at this point are a bit hectic, rarely get home before seven, if it suits you can we arrange for next weekend?

So you almost ready to show this baby of yours off.:thumbup:

welcome to masa

nice cube you got going there when do you expect it to be filled

Thank you guys, will probably fill it next month, need some time to let the bank balance recover :-/

Jacksplat i have a radion that will be perfect for your tank.. ans it is awesome light units that can do sunrise ,sunset, moonlight,clouds and even a thunder storm...

Back
Top Bottom