SPS Frag Packs Available

Reaction score
Hi Reefers,

We have now started doing some SPS Frag Packs, available in with packs of 10, 15 or 20's

This is one pack going off to Bloem on Saturday

Book a pack by us if interested and I will email you as they become available.

1612055_orig.jpg

8143551_orig.jpg

Can you please pm me the frag pack prices & shipping to pretoria!!!
This i a great idea guys, keep up the good work!

Can you please PM me the frag pack prices as well for a pack more of less like the pictured one.
& shipping prices to pretoria as well.
This is a great idea guys, keep up the good work!

prices for me also please.

Me too, Jhb as well
Maybe we can all share shipping
Keen on plenty, have a big tank to fill

Good idea @butcherman @Visser are you guys also keen on a group buy?

Yip, group buy seems good to me...
How we going to do it?
Who is going to receive the package? (Anyone have a frag tank large enough to keep a couple frags for a couple hours?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great. Also have to make sure RA will have enough frags to do a frag pack group buy like that.

Hi Guys,

Pricing is a bit difficult, as you know this would depend on species, amount and also your location.

Although we fly for free, we would have to charge something for petrol and time as I ship airport to airport on Sunday.

But to give you an indication the above frag pack consists of about 23 Frags, flown to Bloem (free freight) for R2600.00

If you are interested pls email us at rani@reefaquatics.co.za and we will add you to our SPS wait list and you will receive an email as soon as our packs have encrusted and RTG.

Please also note that packs are min order 10 only and shipping is for 20 min frags.

They also ship on the egg crate in a 6 pack Styrofoam box as seen in the picture.

Can you list the differant types of SPS and colours that one can choose from to make up a frag pack?

If you sell mine ill have to kill you... cant wait..
Your packs have been checked in, 23 Frags + Blue zoas

Can you list the differant types of SPS and colours that one can choose from to make up a frag pack?

I will soon update what is left, just come back from airport with 2 shipments, I just need to arrange and ID what is left, bare with us.

Back
Top Bottom