Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardware for sale
Thread title:
4ft tank with sump on stand​
Shipping or Collection only:
Collection only, could possibly deliver​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
Notes:
Good Day folks

As some of you already know I will be moving overseas shortly and I will be selling of everything !!!!

In this sale I have a 4ft Tank with Sump and on a stand.

as pictured R1500 bargain ???

I also have my complete system for sale
http://www.marineaquariumsa.com/showthread.php?t=40612

There is also loads of other hardware that I will be listing shortly what could be used on this tank.

I have return pumps and internal flow pumps, lights etc.​

You say it's 6mm..? what is W x L x H..? ...Standard glass...?...sorry clueless on dimensions of "standard sizes"..:blush:

Last edited:
Ok 1300X500X450 and standard glass.

Its up to you. come and have look

Length is 1300
Width 500
depth 450
Was hoping for 550 depth...:blush:..Will chat to Hubby..have to admitt, that size scares me..I'm so use to my Nano...but I'm soooo dying for an upgrade..

why not pop up for a quick visit and have a look I am at the top of Fields hill.
..:p..we actually have visitors..:blush:(if you'r talking about tonight..:p)....I sneaked away haha..:eek:..will chat to Hubby and come to a decision..I'm stuck between either buying a big one for glass and re-size or wether just buy big one and keep..:p But maintenance will be pricey and resizing could be a problem as who will re-size..? Is here someone in Durbs? ...*sigh*..:(

Either way come for a visit when you're ready and I can point you in the right direction.

I would never buy a larger tank for the glass, and resize it. thats just not practical.
If are wanting to build yourself a new tank instead I can tell you where to buy the glass and the correct silicone.

I would just like to mention that the tank in question here is on a high stand and looks deeper than it is.

Sometimes a deep tank is a pain in the arse, ask me I know. borderline have to get into the scuba gear to sort things out. :rofl:

..:p..we actually have visitors..:blush:(if you'r talking about tonight..:p)....I sneaked away haha..:eek:..will chat to Hubby and come to a decision..I'm stuck between either buying a big one for glass and re-size or wether just buy big one and keep..:p But maintenance will be pricey and resizing could be a problem as who will re-size..? Is here someone in Durbs? ...*sigh*..:(

Belinda. I have decided to make it worth you while if you pop up and see me. I am sure that we can come to an arrangement for the above setup.
I have lights, internal pumps and return pump for this tank.
I will make you a good deal. I am sure when you see the possibilities for the above tank you will more than likely jump at it.

Either way come and have a look. no obligation to buy and I will give you a frag of something. (Pulsing Xenia or something ???)

Hi is this still available? Please pm me if it is. My cousin is shopping for a full new system and equipment in DBN. I look forward to hearing from you

Yes still available for now, as well as my two other systems. Either way send him to me and I can show him what I have. no obligation
In fact I know I will def have something for him/her. :)

Just pm me, for my details.

Price drop R500 Tank,stand and sump...
I have lights and return pump aswell

no one need a frag tank atleast
Can I have 1st Dibs...just saw now...will speak to hubby now now..:blush:

Can I have 1st Dibs...just saw now...will speak to hubby now now..:blush:
OK..undibs me...re-read the Thread and remembered this is the one with only 6mm glass thickness...sorry...that will just give me nightmares...:blush:

Hi Marc,

>>I have lights and return pump aswell
Please can you give me a bit more detail on these lights and return pump. I'm in Pietermaritzburg but will be in Durban on Sunday so I could perhaps stop by and have a look.

Colin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom