[SOLD] [FS]: SETUP STD BOYU TL550 : Cape Town Goodwood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Full system sales or multiple items for sale.
Thread title:
SETUP STD BOYU TL550​
Shipping or Collection only:
Coolection​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
Hi all, selling my BOYU TL550:(, really an awesome tank, this boyu is stock std with everything included, the lid with std lighting (2 x 24W PL Tube), std skimmer, heater, return pump etc.

Tank is 128Litres, comes with stand as in pics

PLEASE NOTE: IN PICS, YOU WILL SEE REEF OCTO HANGON SKIMMER AND MH LIGHT UNIT ON TOP, THESE ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS SALE, THIS IS FOR STANDARD BOYU TL550 ONLY.

Extras: the tank has an extra 700lt/hr return pump, media tray in back compartment which had phosguard and purigen and also blue led strip which can be put into lid, this led strip gives a lovely moonlight.

this tank will be available within the next 2 weeks as i am busy setting up a new tank and moving livestock over.

this boyu is mature, has lots of amazing coralline algae growth, it has 18kg of sugar fine white aragonite in it which can go with tank, water can also be taken with tank and i will throw in a bit of live rock so you get a fully running tank, I cannot guarantee how much LR i can throw in as i first have to sort out my new tank, it will not be a lot but it will be cool to keep tank running nicely

Tank is currently running so please feel free to come view the tank.

Price: R2000

Sharp
Notes:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ok, tank is ready to go, it is still running, has the sugar fine white aragonite in, the water and lots of nice coraline and life in sand bed as well as filter compartment. Tank going with substrate, and some rock.

Sharp

BUMP, Tank is still running, has the sugar fine aragonite, as well as about 8kg rock in tank, plenty of coraline growth and other life, will also include sunsun 3000litre/hr flow pump and mechanical timer for lights

R2000

still available, open to reasonable offers or maybe even swap for reactor(for carbon) and cash difference,
Sharp

Really need this tank sold, open to reasonable offers guys and girls

BUMP - any offers? will take some updated pics and post soon.

Yo sleepy, that's too low bra. Would consider 1700 perhaps..

This also includea 2 fish that are in the tank, 1 x dottyback and 1 x anthias

Eish shyte lol, u rite, its a chromis, not anthias,lol. Sorry guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom