Handpicked corals and 25% discount

Reaction score
Hi Reefers

We have been busy with our Indonesian supplier to get some SPECTACULAR HANDPICKED CORALS in for YOU!!!! :thumbup::yeahdude::lol:

Below is the pictures of the handpicked specimens he will send us this week Thursday.

To celebrate our return to the MARINE trade we intend to sell these corals @ LESS 25% out of the box.
How will this work?
· You or someone else on your behalf need to pick up the corals @ Pet Stop before we introduce it into our system.
· All new corals that are not introduced into our system, even if it was not handpicked, qualify for this special.
· Unfortunately it need to be fair, so pre-booking without payment of deposit would not be excepted.
· Pre-paid specimens that are not picked up in time would not qualify for this special.

Now I hear the guys outside Pretoria and those guys that could not be @ Pet Stop in time @%&#^%*&(
You guys could make use of our existing special ordering system. How does it work?
· You EMAIL me a picture of a specific coral you are looking for
· I source it for you
· Once I receive a photo of the stock for you, I forward it to you
· You confirm that this is what you want with payment and when you intend to pick it up
· And voilà – you still get this discount
· Discounts would be from 15% for corals that need to be dripped into our systems and kept for extended periods - UP TO 30% if you take it out of the box. J

Moolis
PS - lots to follow :whistling:
5074e6f7ae2e3078.jpg

5074e6f7af2b186a.jpg

5074e6f7b2d6bc30.jpg

5074e6f7b46b33eb.jpg

5074e6f7b68610fe.jpg

I know that these have been reserved but is there any chance of bringing in an extra set of these?

45114e70451317d20.jpg

45114e704533a44dd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom