[SOLD] Reef Octopus BH 1000 Hang On Skemmer for sale: Cape Town, Southern Suburbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nur

Starz
Reaction score
Hardware for sale
Thread title:
Reef Octopus BH 1000 Hang On Skemmer​
Shipping or Collection only:
Preferebly Collection, will consider shipping​
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
43114e3c16ee8746b.jpg

43114e3c1704f1372.jpg
Notes:
Hi Guys and Gals looking to sell my BH 1000 Skemmer for R 950 has a pin wheel. :)
its 9 months old, working 150%.. looking to replace it with the BH 2000 thus the sale. It's rated for 400l plus, but i have been running it on 600l with no issue.. just upgrading for peace of mind and the damn corals speak to me ("take me home with you!, i'll look perfect in your tank.") when i'm in the LFS.

It's in perfect condition, works 150% (as you can see from the cup) will be cleaned thoroughly for the new owner.. not a scratch on the unit..

PM for contact details or PM me your number and i will contact you ASAP.

Thanks,
Nur​

Up you go..

Lets see if anyone comes up with a direct swop for my hy1000 bubbleblaster. id first like to see if i can swop

yip still available, where u located? welcome to pop around to have a look at it in action..

@regis, yes it is. but @Dane G needs to get back to me about it.
i will contact him and send response.

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Dane is not ready for the skimmer yet and has given the go ahead to sell who ever is interested.
if by the time he is ready and the kimmer is still available he will take it at that time.

So skimmer is still available for you @regis. :) u have pm

Last edited by a moderator:
Still Available

Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom