high quality cured live rock on offer

My supplier is local and says he will email me all the paperwork, permits etc.

There is a single company in moz who have a collection permit.

Will keep you guys posted and i will have all the paperwork before the next order arrives.

Must be legal if the papers are there to get them through the border

Must be legal if the papers are there to get them through the border

I guess its legal then, but the Moz border is a joke. Every time we go up for some camping etc you walk in, show your passport, get stamped and drive out. Never had a car search once.

Anyway rock looks awesome! let us know when you get some again, need a few kilo's for my sump. :thumbup:

Guys this liverock will be available from now on, next shipment will be much larger.

Everything is above board and we are hoping to have the liverock available at selected stores in and around Johannedburg.

Please if anyone has any questions.

Please call the TSR office on 0114621725

We also have a new pet which came with the liverock.

A stunning mantis shrimp.

He is now on display at our shop.

Last edited:
We also have a new pet which came with the liverock.

A stunning mantis shrimp.

He is now on display at our shop.

It is not true unless we see some pics:tt2:

Discrimination

Everything is above board and we are hoping to have the liverock available at selected stores in and around Johannedburg.

I know we can't play rugby, but why discriminate against Cape Town?

Will/are you shipping down some of it to Cpt?

We are busy building a new liverock holding tank.

Will have 150 kg available mid august.

Our supplier says the next batch will be even better quality.

I have been in and seen the live rock and all that life is true including the mantis shrimp and fish. In fact I bought all of it for my new tank.:tt2: The best part is that it is cured at the sponsers cost in the shop.

We have got the certificate of origin for the last live rock.

We will be recieving a certificate with each shipment from now on.

We are busy having a professional liverock system built will be ready next week.

Last edited:
:arghh:why oh why couldn’t this shop be in Durbs...

Will a Certificate of Origin and SARS documentation suffice as proof enough?????

Guys this liverock will be available from now on, next shipment will be much larger.

Please call the TSR office on 0114621725
JSG is this the live rock you are selling and supplying onto TSR?

Submariner are you guys supplying large quantaties of LR secured from Northern Mozambique to stores in an around JHB and are you certain this stuff is legal?

Back
Top Bottom