The ATI Bubble Master Clan.

:lol::lol:Yip there is a fire alarm with those red flashing light things here at MASA HQ that goes off when you log on.
:biggrin:u guys have had a few false alarms recently as Im mainly lurking at the mo, would u like a list of the trolls that i am keeping an eye on (sponsors included) and whom are likley to get blasted for fish abuse soon:p

Do you get the feeling that you're being watched? :ninja: lol, you know we love you...:surrender: lol, being loved by a snake with a gun does make me a little nervous;)
Well that's a good sign, must mean they are in demand.
Stop polluting my air :p
ICELAND, its iceland that produces ash that you winging poms complain about....besides its your little mud island that drops acid rain on us killing the trees i need to fuel my aquariums :)

u guys have had a few false alarms recently as Im mainly lurking at the mo, would u like a list of the trolls that i am keeping an eye on (sponsors included) and whom are likley to get blasted for fish abuse soon

Now you've done it, the lights have gone from red to blue, Viper is standing up barking orders, nerds in full military gear are scrambling to their computer stations.....chaos, absolute chaos for a Sunday.

I am also looking at getting the the Power cone 250i will order it tomorrow.
Just for interest sacks who has one of the puppy's in Sa?

I kinda wondered who was this seank person with 2 stars :whistling:

:lol:

My powercone 200i :)

21174e29dbfeb6f8f.jpg

21174e29dfdd47253.jpg

21174e29e0b5aaab9.jpg

21174e29e1d95e90a.jpg

hope you get the idea, cant wait to get it running:yeahdude:

awesum fella, looking forwad to seeing your results, my 250i is pulling lovely dark skimate now, but it took a good number of weeks tweaking for me to get it run in and skimming like it should.

Fire that boy up and lets see the bubbles:)

ALL I can say is the 250i in AMA ZING. I have had it in the tank for about 2 weeks and this thing dose not play games I am only running it at about 45% power. and look at the stuff its taking out.
26214e5f7436747bd.jpg

Looking good Tony, these are still one of my favourite skimmers. Deadmeat you killing me here, need to see that thing running.

Hi there guys I got an ati bubble master 250 it's the one with psk 2500 pump single pump that situated inside the skimmer I need to know what hieght should the skimmer be above water please someone help my skimmer ain't skimming properly

DSC_0852.JPG

Back
Top Bottom