Xwave-wave maker pump

Why is there a need for PM's - I'm still waiting for a PM price list of the lights. Can you send these prices too. Much easier to just post.

Damit the guys in masa really getting heated up on lot of the threads. Please mods make things clear with the guys and dont take crap and let things go out of hand. Its a hobby again and everyone should enjoy.

guys i can imagine their is a fair amount of admin involved in launching a new product, also prices would be pm'ed to avoid price wars and undercutting.. the pictures could be a little bigger but other than that give these guys some slack, im sure they will satisfy all our demands given the opportunity...

I am really interested in a couple of things, but like I asked some time ago, is to please make the pics bigger as I can really not see/compare the products you guys post on Photobucket.

I have been looking at reviews of these pumps on the internet and they really look the business, especially if you use the optional controller. The biggest one goes for around 200 euros overseas.

If you guys are so desperate for a price then why not pick up the phone and ask them?

Back
Top Bottom