My Coral Farm

Coming along nicely dean....that 8ft tank looks excellent:thumbup:

We need some more pics
Thanks. The 8ft is a real beauty, nicely made too, just a pity it's not very high or wide, but it's not designed to be a display tank. More pics coming. :)

Here are some more pics, nothing too exciting. First pic...

hotchickwithabeerfishing.jpg

Oh wait, thought I was on another forum, sorry about that :p

The two 4ft tanks in place, the bottom one is half full with RO, hell of a job as I have to keep carting 25L drums of RO and syphoning them into the tanks so it does take a while :p
P1000890.jpg

Here you can sort of see all of the tanks in place, god that carpet looks terrible :lol:
P1000892.jpg

The plumbing along the 8ft, 3 inlets or are they outlets???? going into the tank. This tank currently has a heater and 2 pumps to circulate the salt.
P1000898.jpg

2 pics of my pretty plumbing :p
P1000894.jpg

P1000893.jpg

And then the last pic showing the plumbing going to the sump, all 6 tanks will run off one sump, I have an OR2500 running the 3 tanks on the right and then I will have an OR6500 to run the two 4ft's and the 8ft.
P1000899.jpg

Thanks for looking.

What´s the web address for that other forum? Tin-City?;)

That is exactly what I need right now. Do I have to empty the tin first or afterwards?:lol:
I mean after I went fishing! Can I bring my own rod with?

This reel tin flame coral is a beautyfull speciment please make sure when keeping its you have the periods correct. It like to be handled with care and will be jeolous of other corals.:lol:

Viper, what did you use to attach the aluminium bubble insulation to the wall? Tacks? Staples?

It's looking very cool :). Loooove the carpet.

Just imagine the stink of that carpet, the first time the water flows over the sump..... LOL!

BTW Dean - when did you take up fishing again? I see you like life-stock collected, hey! ;)
Do you have you permits in order? LOL

Hey, send me some snails, clams, hermits on Fishville, I'm getting tired of cleaning your glass on a daily basis and not getting anything in return. Pay up, or I'll let your algae take over:razz:

Thanks everyone.

Viper, what did you use to attach the aluminium bubble insulation to the wall? Tacks? Staples?

It's looking very cool :). Loooove the carpet.
At last, someone saw the pics of the tanks I put up, what's wrong with all of you, put up one small pic of a woman and you all lose your heads? :lol:

Thanks Rob. I used a small staple gun and stapled it to the wooden batons on the walls.

Hey, send me some snails, clams, hermits on Fishville, I'm getting tired of cleaning your glass on a daily basis and not getting anything in return. Pay up, or I'll let your algae take over:razz:
What's wrong with you, been smoking your sardines again?

very nice fish room build! waiting anxiously for the completed pics...

did you have the stands made or did you make them yourself? if you made them, please do share the details...

Looks fantastic bud!!

Your going to have a bad time with that carpet if it gets wet a couple of times....rather keep it cement

Great pictures there Dean,
I must congratulate you on a job well done, that plumbing job looks great. What skimmer do you have there and what is it rated for?
Oh I told you about that carpet in an earlier post did'nt I :razz:
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom