8000 Liter reeftank in the Dominican Republic

Reaction score
Hi,

My Name is Sascha. German living in the Dominican. We are actual starting to Build our House here in the D.R. ! The Tank will have a Size of 6 mtr. (Length) x 1,10 mtr (hight) x 1,20 mtr (wide) ! Big is Beautiful. :thumbup: The good point is that I can use the Water, Livesand and Livestone from the Ocean here. Not sure jet if I we will take it from the atlantic or from the caribean side. Still a Long way to go.

20 years ago i was in this Hobby with some 10 small Tanks Sweetwater.

This will be the technikroom for the Tank

album.php

7054507b206f8c587.jpg

7054507b206f9323c.jpg

7054507b206f9956e.jpg

Last edited:
Really looking forward to this build. Keep the pics coming that is one Massive tank:yeahdude:

welcometomasa

im definatelt tagging along on this build as its my size i want one day wen im big:p

Definitely tagging along!!!

Nice!,, can only imagine what it would look like sitting in that lounge... :drool5:

looooong way to go. The domincan constructing company told me we will be ready in August. I have to confirm with him which year he is speaking about ;)

Welcome to MASA! (You know SA = South Africa and not South America right?)

Not quite the same size but don't forget our other "Rob", Bob's Reef 2 - Marine Aquariums South Africa and in general the other stuff in the "Supersized" section.

Correct. South Africa ! I came to this forum, bcs your Forum has a DSB topic. Real good informations I got from you guys.

Sascha

:lol: OMW!!! Either their very slow, or your building a palace.... :whistling:

Wow, awesome build Sascha!

How far is your house from the shore? Your house looks like it's on a hill as well... can you pump directly or are you going to cart around containers to fill up that 10% waterchange? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom