Glynn Formans 17000L Reef

wow...This is unreal man! i can only imagine what it will look like in 10years from now

truely amazing and did i mention you have the skills :)

Awesome Build.

Glynn, I must commed you on an awesome build. It is really amazing to see a system the size of yours going up And then not leaking etc. Well done. When watching your tank build, it reminds me again of the effort and sweat involved in something like this, as I did basically the same when I did my build- in a smaller scale though.

Thank you for sharing Alan

WOW!!

More pics please!!

:drool:

Right nearing the end of the actual build, once the tank was up lighting in, will have to get info and pics of that, it looks like the floor was done and the cladding on the walls to finish it off. Then the aquascaping could begin, now that must have been a heap of fun. First in was the base rock and live rock once it had filled.

24acb75f721183.jpg

24acb762567dd0.jpg

24acb765ab4a9c.jpg

Finally filling of the tank, this was done through a massive RO unit that produces about 1000L of RO a day. It was only run at night when the water pressure is at its best. I think Glynn said it took about 2 weeks to fill and then once full the salt was added and then the live rock and the cycle began.

24acb78482e531.jpg

24acb78678db8a.jpg

24acb78830a708.jpg

24acb789eba2bd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom