Blue Reefer's 700 litre mixed reef tank

So just the ceiling holds it? Did you get the joining kit from Andre aswell?
I know the hanging cable kit as i bought that with my light at the time, but i hung my lights from a shelf i made above the tank. I couldn't see what yours was hanging from.

Its a fitting that screws into the ceiling, I managed to beable screw it directly into a roof beam. So basically screwed the fitting into the ceilling into beam. I got everything I needed when I bought the hanging kit.

Reading on the Blue Treasure Review I wrote a few months ago about some not so happy experiences some people have had using Blue Treasure Salt got me thinking I should post what my tank looks like now. How does the saying go a picture says a thousand words.

20160111_100617.jpg

Tons of asterina star fish. And know of many reefers with asterina pests in their tanks so will go get from them afterwards then when thats finished down the rockpools.

No sand sifting star fish I do however have brittle starfish but they are huge and the Harlequins have more than enough asterina stars and I will provide them with more once they have sorted the current population out.

Back
Top Bottom