[SOLD] [FS]: Red Sea Max 250 : Cape Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Full system sales or multiple items for sale.
Thread title:
Red Sea Max 250​
Shipping or Collection only:
Collection only​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
picture.php
Notes:
I have a Red Sea Max 250 I am selling. This tank is still in excellent condition and is only 7 months old. It comes with the stand. Also included in the price is corals, live rock, and substrate. Im looking for R15000 for all mentioned above, price is negotiable. Thanks:thumbup:

Yes please some detailed pics, for that price,one would like to see

Pic is showing by me don't know why it's not with you, it is also in my album pics maybe if you look there

Pic is showing by me don't know why it's not with you, it is also in my album pics maybe if you look there

I will PM you my e-mail address and you can send me the pics and I will post them up for you.:)

You're welcome!
Here are the pics guys (Leave it up to you to explain more in detail, some nice corals there!):

4256506d36eea12ae.jpg

4256506d36eea91e4.jpg

@Rossi. Thanks for the photos.

Found out today that a new Red Sea Max 250 will cost R13 500 from my LFS (includes a starter pack too). I am also into softies so would not know what to do with your beautiful SPSs. The R15 000 asking price is therefore not worth it for me.

If you decide to sell the corals separately and lower the cost of the tank I would be interested as this is definitely the tank that I want :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rossi. Thanks for the photos.

Found out today that a new Red Sea Max 250 will cost R12 500 from my LFS (includes a starter pack too). I am also into softies so would not know what to do with your beautiful SPSs. The R15 000 asking price is therefore not worth it for me.

If you decide to sell the corals separately and lower the cost of the tank I would be interested as this is definitely the tank that I want :)

Very surprised you can get one for that price. I am clearly shopping at the wrong place.

Tank and corals can be bought separate, looking for 2000 for corals and live rock, 200 for aragonite substrate. I will accept 12000 for tank. Tank still in excellent condition. Thanks:thumbup:

Yo dude had some problems with phone and text msgs. Dibs on livestock depending some answers. Are all those acros the same species or are they different

@Ayoob they are the same species of acros. You have first dibs on livestock.

Bump! Livestock dibs by @Ayoob, tank still available, still in great condition, cabinet included. Price for tank is R12000 neg. Thanks

Hope you get more, but I can offer you R5000 if you can't get rid of it. (Hopefully this starts a bidding process ...)

Can bump up the offer to R5000 plus a Boyu 550.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom