TL-550 with some SWAGGER

Lol my bad.... Unit is 400 long and bout 200wide.... Extremely slimline and lightweight... Carries 19 leds, 9 white and 9 blue and 1 moonlight... All 3 colours works independantly off its own plugs.... Noiseless design with no fans and carries temp pretty well, it runs 8 hours and doesn't even get warm

Lol my bad.... Unit is 400 long and bout 200wide.... Extremely slimline and lightweight... Carries 19 leds, 9 white and 9 blue and 1 moonlight... All 3 colours works independantly off its own plugs.... Noiseless design with no fans and carries temp pretty well, it runs 8 hours and doesn't even get warm
Probably not Dimmable..?

Nope, its an entry level led unit so no controls, and dimmible isn't really a feature for our tank sizes....more for longer tanks to run sunrise-sunset mode
...:(...thats the problem...I want sunset/sunrise on my small little TL 450 but for the life of me...it's almost impossible...unless I go for a Brand Name and pay +R5000...:eek:

@belindamotion, a little birdy told me, that he might be able to twist the manufactures arm to make it dimmable sometime in the future.;)

Last edited:
the toys have arrived

utf-8BSU1HMDI0MzQtMjAxMjA3MjEtMTA0Mi5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDI0MzMtMjAxMjA3MjEtMTA0Mi5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDI0MzItMjAxMjA3MjEtMTA0Mi5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDI0MzEtMjAxMjA3MjEtMTA0Mi5qcGc.jpg

Lol....in all honesty, tank needs to be scaped still, so hence the delay.... I just added my MF300 reactor with rhowa-phos media to combat algae outbreaks during cycles end, I believe in prevention is better than cure... So after 6 week cycle , I will rescape,do 50% water change and add the vortech:thumbup:

There is rain predicted for tonight. Leave it outside(and tell me more or less where you left it) and it might get wet.( or nicked ) ;-)

I see the tank is starting to fill up.
Wheres the mp10?

Back
Top Bottom