Adee's v2

a true inspiration to all beginners to one day own tanks like this
i am interested to know how the LED's work out , it seemed as though you had a reef inmates lighting unit , which i have , but LEDS seem to be where everyone is going
watching with anticipation

hi adee, i was cleaning up my photos and came across a few of your tank, which i posted before but its truley amazing to see the difference in those corals with a time line shot. Heres one from 04.12.2010.

hats off mate, your work truley is amazing
0403.jpg

DSC_0160.jpg

looking at those 2 pics you actually appreciate how much those corals have grown in such a short period of time!!

Thanks guys. Crispin, I'm still dumbfounded...those pics are only 18 months apart.

In the first pic, refering to the tall Icecap on the right bommie...today, she has about 2cm to go before...then there's no more water left.

I have three nice pieces that I've been nursing in the frag tank for about a year now...need to now carve out some space somewhere, will bring more color variation to mix. Also intend to add a fourth pendant as I have too much coral...will try and get get rid of some shadowing this will then give all the SPS some LED light.

Thanks guys. Crispin, I'm still dumbfounded...those pics are only 18 months apart.

In the first pic, refering to the tall Icecap on the right bommie...today, she has about 2cm to go before...then there's no more water left.

I have three nice pieces that I've been nursing in the frag tank for about a year now...need to now carve out some space somewhere, will bring more color variation to mix. Also intend to add a fourth pendant as I have too much coral...will try and get get rid of some shadowing this will then give all the SPS some LED light.

Well time for a bigger tank :p

I remember you having a truley beautiful CBB too, unusual dark markings if i recall correctly.

i lost my naso a while back, just as the streamers were realy starting to grow, and somehow i just cant bring myself to replace her. soon i think, but i realy miss that fish, they truley are beautiful tangs

Amazing!!! ONE day when I'm ready to set up an awesome sps tank, I'll pay you a looong visit. Get some tips from the pro's...

My LED Experiment, continued

So being a dabbler of sort in all things SPS related, here are some growth shots of a some frags that I added a couple of months ago. Wish I had taken proper pics when I added them right in the begining. Lighting overhead it an Orphek PR156 unit, with lenses removed. Will take pics every two months.
Need to get the pics in the right focus distance though.
All pics below are exactly two months apart, some serious color changes as well :D

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0239.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

very nice!
look forward to our LEd discussion this week, time permitting :)

Back
Top Bottom