Equipment Picture Gallery

Singularity

Hmmm amper!
Reaction score
I wanted to start a thread like this where people can post pics of their equipment with a size reference so that other people looking to purchase the same thing can get an good idea of the size of certain equipment and maybe get a better pic or two than what is usually available on the net, esp skimmers and flow pumps, and other stuff that you have bought without seeing many pictures on the net.

Here is a couple of examples, sorry for the phone pics :p OK and have added an "index" for later posts so you can jump straight to the post where the pic appears, so if new pic is posted, me or one of the mods can edit the firts post and add it to the INDEX with hyper link to specific post. If you cant find it on the list please post a request for pics of the certain piece of equipment.

INDEX
Jager 150w Heater
Jager 300w Heater
Reef Octopus Bubble Blaster 5000 pump
Reef Octopus Orca-135 Internal Skimmer
Reef Octopus DNW 250 External Skimmer
Vortech Mp40W Gen 2

Jager 300W
Jager300W.jpg

Jager 150W
jager150.jpg

Bubble blaster 5000 pump
bubbleblaster.jpg

bubbleblaster2.jpg

Vortech mp40w Gen2 with controller
Vortech1.jpg

Vortech2.jpg

Vortechcontroller.jpg

So when you make your next purchase, before putting it to work, take a couple of quick pics and post them here, of whatever equipment you like. I will also be posting some pics of Bubble blaster 5000 skimmer, and RO phosphate reactor in a couple of days.

Last edited:
Great thread. Another for my Favorites.

Someone got a measuring tape for their birthday :lol:

Just kidding. Very good idea

All sponsors will soon post pics of livestock next to a measuring tape for Sean :whistling: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom